Bienvenue chez nous !
Logo Ex Libris
 Laissez-vous inspirer ! 

GOD'S TRACK RECORD OF FULFILLED PROPHECY

  • Couverture cartonnée
  • 108 Nombre de pages
(0) Donner la première évaluation
Évaluations
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Afficher toutes les évaluations
Texte du rabat The Old Testament was written with the primary purpose of pointing the way to the coming Messiah. The New Testament... Lire la suite
CHF 19.50
Impression sur demande - Habituellement expédié sous 4 à 6 semaines.
Commande avec livraison dans une succursale

Description

Texte du rabat

The Old Testament was written with the primary purpose of pointing the way to the coming Messiah. The New Testament was written with the primary purpose of identifying the Lord Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

Throughout the Scriptures there are hundreds of prophecies concerning many events. Two types of prophecy have been listed herein: General and Messianic. It's interesting that 60% of both types have already been fulfilled. That is not to indicate that the remaining 40% were false, but rather that they are yet to be fulfilled.

In Deut. 18:22 we are told that the mark of a true prophet was 100% accuracy. As the Bible is the Word of God we can be assured that the remaining prophecies will be fulfilled in His time.

Informations sur le produit

Titre: GOD'S TRACK RECORD OF FULFILLED PROPHECY
Auteur:
Code EAN: 9781420813975
ISBN: 1420813978
Format: Couverture cartonnée
Editeur: AuthorHouse
nombre de pages: 108
Poids: 287g
Taille: H280mm x B210mm x T6mm
Année: 2005