Download est disponible immédiatement
This is the eBook edition of the CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library and does not include access to the Pearson Test Prep practice exams that come with the print edition.
Cisco Press has the only study guides approved by Cisco for the new CCNA certification. The new edition of the best-selling two-book, value-priced CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library includes updated content, new online practice exercises, and more than two hours of video training-PLUS the CCNA Network Simulator Lite Editions with 34 free Network Simulator labs (available on the companion web site).
The two books contained in this package, CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1 and CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, present complete reviews and a more challenging and realistic preparation experience. The books have been fully updated to refresh the content for the latest CCNA exam topics and to enhance certain key topics that are critical for exam success.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams · Do I Know This Already? quizzes · Chapter-ending Key Topic tables · A free copy of the CCNA 200-301 Network Simulator Lite software · Links to a series of hands-on config labs · Online, interactive practice exercises
· More than 2 hours of video mentoring from the author · An online, interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms · Study plan suggestions and templates
These official study guides help you master all exam topics, including
· Networking fundamentals · Implementing Ethernet LANs · Implementing VLANs and STP · IPv4 addressing and subnetting · IPv4 routing · Implementing OSPF · IPv6 addressing, subnetting, and routing · Wireless LANs · IP Access Control Lists · Security services · IP services · Network architecture · Network automation
1. Configuring Local Usernames
2. Configuring Hostnames
3. Interface Status I
4. Interface Status II
5. Interface Status III
6. Interface Status IV
7. Configuring Switch IP Settings
8. Switch IP Address
9. Switch IP Connectivity I
10. Switch CLI Configuration Process I
11. Switch CLI Configuration Process II
12. Switch CLI Exec Mode
13. Setting Switch Passwords
14. Interface Settings I
15. Interface Settings II
16. Interface Settings III
17. Switch Forwarding I
18. Switch Security I
19. Switch Interfaces and Forwarding Configuration Scenario
20. Configuring VLANs Configuration Scenario
21. VLAN Troubleshooting
1. ACL I
2. ACL II
3. ACL III
4. ACL IV
5. ACL V
6. ACL VI
7. ACL Analysis I
8. Named ACL I
9. Named ACL II
10. Named ACL III
11. Standard ACL Configuration Scenario
12. Extended ACL I Configuration Scenario
13. Extended ACL II Configuration Scenario
CCNA Network Simulator Lite System Requirements
Windows system requirements (minimum):
Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), or Windows 7 (32/64 bit), 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit), DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver, Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
Mac system requirements (minimum)
macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, or 10.11, Intel core Duo 1.83 GHz, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 1.5 GB hard disk space, 32-bit color depth at 1024x768 resolution, Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
To access interactive study tools on this book's companion website:
1. Go to www.ciscopress.com/register.
2. Enter the print book ISBN: (Volume 1: 9780135792735, Volume 2: 9781587147135).
3. Answer the security question to validate your purchase.
4. Go to your account page.
5. Click on the Registered Products tab.
6. Under the book listing, click on the Access Bonus Content link.
Contact our support team at http://pearsonitp\.echelp\.org with questions.
Wendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624 Emeritus, has produced some of the most important networking books in the world. His past titles include books on the entry-level Cisco certifications (CCENT and CCNA), the more advanced CCNP, and the industry-renowned CCIE. His books are known for their technical depth and accuracy. Wendell has worked as a network engineer, consultant, instructor, course developer, and book author, and he has produced videos, software, and blogs related to Cisco certifications. His website, with links to various study tools and resources, is at www.certskills.com.
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library Volume 1
Chapter 29 Building a Wireless LAN CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library Volume 2