Given the presence of Zika virus in Brazil, many people continue to ask whether it's safe to make a trip to the country, especial...
Download est disponible immédiatement
Given the presence of Zika virus in Brazil, many people continue to ask whether it's safe to make a trip to the country, especially to Rio De Janeiro. With the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge together with Prince Harry having ruled out travelling to the 2016 Rio Olympics due to concerns over the virus, this book is your perfect guide towards enjoying a safe and secure travel and stay in Rio de Janeiro.
It starts by introducing you to a short history of Rio; the land of Cariocas, and then immediately takes you through the passport and visa processing (and how to request for an extension of your duration of stay in Rio). Afterwards, you'll go through the communication network (with examples on how to make a phone call in Rio, together with learning some simple yet common phrases/words in Portuguese which will help you to easily connect with the locals). And it doesn't stop there! Other valuable topics covered afterwards include:
· What to do in case you are lost in Rio de Janeiro.
· All the necessary emergency numbers in Rio.
· The four most notorious cheats/scams in Rio .
· Twelve proven best ways to guarantee your safety and security in Rio.
· How best you can stay safe from Zika virus in Rio.
· What you need to know about samba and carnival celebrations.
· Ten memorable places you should visit while in Rio de Janeiro.