Autorentext Ian Jacques was formerly a Senior lecturer in the School of Mathematical and Information Sciences at Coventry Universi...
Auslieferung erfolgt in der Regel innert 2 bis 4 Werktagen.
Ian Jacques was formerly a Senior lecturer in the School of Mathematical and Information Sciences at Coventry University. He has considerable experience teaching mathematical methods to students studying economics, business and accounting.
An essential resource for anyone studying mathematics as part of their economics, management or business course.
Whatever your level of prior mathematical knowledge, ability or confidence, this book will guide you step-by-step through the key mathematical concepts and techniques you need to succeed. Starting with the basics, the book is designed to allow you to progress at your own pace, with a wealth of examples, practice exercises and self-test questions to check your understanding along the way.
· Worked examples in each chapter set mathematics in context, relating concepts to real economic and business-related problems.
· Over 200 additional questions have been added to this new edition: a range of multiple choice and longer examination-style questions invaluable for revision.
· Starred exercises offer more challenging problems to stretch those who have studied maths in greater depth before.
· Answers to every question are given in the back of the book, allowing you to check your own progress and understanding.
· Wide-ranging topic coverage make this book suitable for all students studying for an Economics or Business degree.
IAN JACQUES has considerable experience teaching mathematical methods to students studying economics, business and accounting.
Support your students' learning of Mathematics with this essential introduction to the field.
Mathematics for Economics and Business, 9th edition, is the ultimate teaching resource for first-year students.
The new questions and examples added to this edition will help your students engage with the subject and successfully prepare for their exams.