Business Partner C1 Discover the innovative world of Business Partner, a new eight-level business English course for learners and...
Sie sparen CHF 7.10
Auslieferung erfolgt in der Regel innert 2 bis 4 Werktagen.
Business PartnerC1 Discover the innovative world of Business Partner, a new eight-level business English course for learners and professionals who want to communicate effectively in English in the workplace. Partnering with the Financial Times means that this course also offers a wealth of international business information on a wide variety of topics.Business Partner allows for personalization of the learning experience with a structured modular approach that gives the flexibility to focus on specific needs and learning outcomes. The Business Partner Workbook offers flexible self-study practice :
* Vocabulary and grammar activities help to consolidate the language covered in the coursebook.
* Reading, listening and writing activities extend the skills developed in the coursebook.
*Spoken English section helps to improve understanding of speakers of different accents, using colloquial English.
Task-types reflect business English exam tasks. *Course components
* Coursebook with Digital Resources
* Coursebook with MyEnglishLab (Online workbook and resources)
* Workbook with audio and answer key
* Teacher's Resource Book with MyEnglishLab
* Pearson English Portal Klappentext The new, eight-level course that teaches business English and business skills Business Partner gives students the practical training they need to bridge the gap between the classroom and the world of work. It helps learners to make measurable progress in learning English while helping to make them more employable. Business Partner does not assume any knowledge of the workplace, and is designed for students with no work experience. It also provides many suggestions and alternative ways to use the material for those students already in work. Each level is written to a syllabus based on the Global Scale of English Learning Objectives for Professional English to help learners evaluate their progress. Find out more at english.com/businesspartner