A no-nonsense guide to finding success-and avoiding failure-in your first years in real estate. Let's not sugarcoat it-real estat...
Download steht sofort bereit
A no-nonsense guide to finding success-and avoiding failure-in your first years in real estate. Let's not sugarcoat it-real estate is a cut-throat industry. Nearly 87-percent of new agents succumb to failure within the first five years. What if instead of failing, you could join the 7-figure club instead? In this comprehensive guide, you will discover:
* What you need to know about passing exams and getting licensed
* The insider strategy for launching and nurturing your career from Day 1
* Common and avoidable mistakes made in the first year
* The surprising traits shared by successful agents
* The real reasons clients choose certain agents over others
* Proven pricing strategies and marketing tactics
* Easy insights you can implement NOW to boost your real estate career
The #1 key to success in real estate And much more! In his first resource for the masses, award-winning real estate expert John Graff guides readers through the challenges and opportunities new agents face. Graff used these same insights to quickly evolve from *brand new agent to founder and CEO. Graff is now the owner of one of the country's fastest-growing privately held companies. Real Insights is your guide to avoiding common mistakes so you can be part of the 13-percent of agents who thrive.
The No-Nonsense Guide to Success as a Real Estate Agent